Is it possible to renew my expired domain?

I use HostGator and Registry Rocket. They give you thiry days after a domain name is expired to renew the domain for the registration fee. If it is lapsed longer than 30 days you have to wait for the redemption period to expire. (90 days I think). You can then renew as a new domain for the registration fee only. I too have accidently let a domain or two slip by but now Hostgator emails me when I need to renew. Hope this helps.

after the domain expires godaddy holds it for a few weeks and only you can re-register it (for an OBNOXIOUS fee) give them a call!
-Haim Zarif

I think the best way find out is to call its customer hotline. I know I’ve heard a lot of negative feedbacks about their customer but it is always giving a try and perhaps you can talk to them straight about registering again your domain without having to go through all the research your self. Just saying. Anyhow, good luck.

If it expired, you can’t renew - Just re-register it. That is simply how it works. You can only renew within 30 days usually of expiration. If it is past that, you lost renewal rights but you can re-register it the old fashion way.