Is it possible to set the csv text alignment

Hi,guys,
Is it possible to set the csv text alignment,I don’t see a way to do this

Well,Let me explain it in details. I’m doing a project,so I need to write a function to export csv files.
It works well,but the client require the text to be aligned on left and top.currently,text aligns center,which make it looks jumbled.

i hope u got me there…

Best regards

To my knowledge there isn’t a way to give that much detail in a CSV. However, once the CSV is imported, the client simply needs to press Ctrl+A to select all cells, and then right-click on any Cell, go to Formatting, and set the alignment to top left.

Ok,thanks. since there isn’t a way to give that much detail in a CSV,I’ll feedback to my client about this.

Keep in mind, CSV is simply a comma separated list of values, it doesn’t provide any formatting. The client looks to be importing it into another program/application (either Excel or some derivative of Excel). That piece of software may have defaults that can be updated, or as I previously stated, he should be able to select ALL of the cells containing data and assign the specific alignment he wants that way.

Best of luck. Worse case scenario, if he is using Excel, you could always create a macro that does these steps for him at the push of a button, but I’ve only ran into once situation where that became a necessary step (hopefully it isn’t one for you).

Thank u very much for ur replay.
By the way,is there any living chat rooms/groups for php recommend??

go to irc channel PHP on freenode. thats the best chat place for php

Could u plz give me the link,thankx

You need to use an irc chat client. I use pidgin.
Connect to irc.freenode.net and channel PHP

Thankx