Is Pinterest Good for social marketing?

Hey guys,

Was wondering if i could get peoples opinions on Pinterest.

I own a few gambling sites, and in the past 4-5 months LiveRoulette has been making quite a few infographics.

Would it be worth us making a Pinterest account to share our images? Like, would it increase link strength ect?

Please let me know!

Sam

I have used Pinterest account for sharing images, but i have same doubt of whether there is increase in any traffic of our own website.

Pinterest can be extremely effective but it’s not as simple as just adding a few images and waiting for the clicks to roll in…

Do you have content that people on pinterest would find interesting? Is what you have to share something you have more content on to warrant visiting your site for? Are you going to have the time to do more than just post out and interact, build a following and establish yourself in the community.

I have used Pinterest account for sharing images, but i have same doubt of whether there is increase in any traffic of our own website.

What would make people come to your site to accomplish that goal?

It’s extremely useful if you have many products and beautiful photos of them. Create a profile, make albums with your products and of course, put the “Pin it” button under every product photo in your website.

I think it is. Been using it. Don’t really get how to use it proficiently yet though. I’m starting to get a lot of users repining my pins.

Why would you make SEO the goal of pinterest? People are the point of marketing and they’re already right there.