I've changed teams... #mac

Well, it’s taken well over a decade but as of yesterday I am officially a Mac user. I am now the proud owner of a Macbook Air and I’m slowly finding my way around. I concede that it is pretty frustrating not just being able to intuitively find things.

So Mac users, what are your top tips? What apps do you find useful? Help me out here…

oh no you di’int :nono:

The dark side had cookies, didn’t they?

It’s amazing how controversial this particular subject is…

I was trying for wry humor :frowning:

If OS X works for you, who says you shouldn’t use it? :cool:

Off Topic:

I tried the same thing :slight_smile: but chickened out and deleted my post just before the Edit button disappeared :blush:

I thought it’s probably not a good idea to post fluff in the Administrator’s thread :smiley:

Holy hell, when did I get this reputation for having no sense of humour? You clearly don’t follow me on Twitter. :wink:

I think I’ll take care of this by banning you both, as soon as I can figure out how.

ps I can read deleted threads :wink:

[FONT=“Georgia”]Sell out!

[/FONT]

ok, as long as you take it in the humouress sense that was intended

it went along the lines

I am a PC :slight_smile:

and :badpc: to macs :wink: (just kiddin, I couldn’t resist using the emoticon)

but lots of people I know use macs so they can’t be that bad :slight_smile:

I’ve now put my crash helmet on and am taking cover under my desk :blush:

[FONT=“Georgia”]I happen to know HAWK has long talons. Just sayin’.

[/FONT]

ok, thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

I’ve now pulled the filing cabinet infront of me as well :shifty:

You think a measly desk and cabinet can stop the new iHAWK?
Ha!

:hush::hush: :x and she might not find me

Exactly what do you mean by this? I happen to know that you’re Mac user too so… :stuck_out_tongue:

I just realize how much you’re into twitter, Hawk… that “#mac” makes me think that you thought you were tweeting instead of writing in SP :stuck_out_tongue:

A couple of days ago I accidentally tweeted a text meant for my brother! Luckily it was fairly generic.

Technically yes I do OWN a Mac… it makes a very good radio :smiley:

I was all excited about this thread until I realized it was about computers :frowning:

Twitter? wuzzat? :smiley: