Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook - The Power of Social Media

Hi Guys,

I recently started reading Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook, new book from Gary Vaynerchuk about social media and how to utilise it properly within your business. Like most things he publishes, this book is extremely useful for all users of social media from beginner to expert.

Definitely check this book out if you are already using social media or looking to take your business in to the world of social media.

I heard about that and I guess he speak right for the social media… you can also share your ideas here if you want at least you have help others too… :slight_smile:

Sounds interesting, I’m going to check it out. Thanks for the tip.

I’m about half way through and have picked up some really great tips on creating interesting content for my Facebook page…

Still putting the book off until I get about 10 more long reads of my Pocket but it is definitely on my to-read list. Do share with us some of your biggest takeaways from the book once you are done with it, @Creative_PSD ; .

Creative PSD… Dear will you send me the link of this book… or if you read this and please share few most important tips with us…
Thanks in advance…

Hi,

I don’t read the Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook - The Power of Social Media book… and maybe should be the next. Now I’mreading a fantastic bookod Perry Marshall, “Ultimate guide to Facebook Ads”. This booktell you how create powerful Facebook Ads! I really suggest you.

This book is really popular and some of the famous brand today is using its method to get a pure understanding of what will works and what will don’t before asking them to get your product and services.

Wow, the title itself is appealing to my ears. Sounds like boxing in the digital world.
Kidding aside, it really sounds interesting. This is the right kind of resource I need to be cognizant enough in the social media field.
I might as well search for it and include the book in my bucket list.

Social media is something every webmaster needs to “get”. It’s not a side thing like it was a few years ago. I learned a lot about Facebook marketing, like making a custom image for every blog post you share. The little detailed things are what I learned.