January 2010 Photo Showcase: Flowers

Very nice, Edman!

Thanks!

During the summer, I had bought a 2x teleconverter for my Olympus E-410 w/ 70-300mm lens, and tried it out there. None of my pictures go through post-processing.

Here’s another one I took early in the morning, a ready dandelion in early autumn:

[FONT=“Georgia”]Nice ones telos and Edman! I like them a lot.

I have an idea that I’ll be trying on Sunday.

[/FONT]

Very nice Edman, both of them! :slight_smile:

_
_

_
_

Pretty nice Shaun :tup:

i would like to suggest that brain-dead fluff be ruthlessly dealt with

Absolutely. I’ve removed the nonsense rubbish now. I do try to keep these threads clear of the fluffers

thank you :slight_smile:

if only the moderators in other forums here would be as vigilant…

here are a couple of mine -

This is a shot from two summers ago, of a Rose of Sharon (cold-hardy Hibiscus) that’s growing along the side of my house.

Here’s a shot i took of an orchid at an outdoor farmer’s market in Reseda, CA, in July of 2007

[CENTER]
Taken from various places.<p></p>

<p></p>

<p></p>

<p></p>

<p></p>

<p></p>

<p></p>

<p></p>

<p></p>

<p></p>

<p></p>

<p></p>

Hope you enjoy them…

[/CENTER]:

Here are photos of a Kafir Lily, Azaleas and Lilacs.

I was inspired to join the forums when I saw all the wonderful photos in this showcase for flowers. This is my first post here.

Here’s some local color from the Pacific Northwest!

Pike Street Market is a favorite hangout for getting flower shots - and the occasional flying fish!

Hello there,
This is one I took out on a wet walk. It made the soaking worthwhile.

Thanks to everyone for adding their wonderful shots! It’s quite amazing to see the passion for flowers. I’ll need to take more notice of them in future, as I think I’ve been neglectful :slight_smile:

Thanks for the flower photo forum; I esp. enjoyed the posts from Edman. Here is a photo from a small fine art fundraiser show in Los Gatos, CA. For for scenic and event photos from San Jose/Bay Area, please visit my website: nicepics.us

(I specified IMG bbcode, but why didn’t image show up post preview-other people’s photos show up inline!)

-Don A.