Javascript codes with lightbox and videolightbox

Im new to javascript and on my website I had pictures with lightbox which worked good untill I add video lightbox for videos. Now the videos pop up when you click them but and the pictures don’t. I’m guessing the javascript codes got messed up somewhere and I searched google for a while but I’m still not understanding whats going wrong. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it alot. Also let me know what codes you might need to see so I can post them. Thank you

Can you post a link to the website?

alright so how should I fix that? Also those js files are from the video lightbox which is working but ill try anything to fix this.

Heres the page with just lightbox. It works like its supposed to when you click the pictures.
[LINK REMOVED]

Now heres the same exact page but now i added the videolightbox to it and not the picture lightbox is not working.
[LINK REMOVED]

It might be the four JS files that are trying to load from a local computer:

<script type="text/javascript" src="C:/Users/Sammy_2/Documents/js/effects.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="C:/Users/Sammy_2/Documents/js/builder.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="C:/Users/Sammy_2/Documents/js/effects.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="C:/Users/Sammy_2/Documents/js/builder.js"></script> 

This is just the page I was working with so I just uploaded this page but the video lightbox works but the photos on the bottom go to a new page which is’nt supposed to happen.

[LINK REMOVED]