checkedlength++;
        if(i+1<document.getElementsByName('checkresult_".$i."').length){
            if(document.getElementsByName('checkresult_".$i."')[i+1].checked){
                thisurlext+='+';
            }
        }
    }
};

Let’s say I check verses 1, 2, 3, 6 I want the Javascript not to ignore the + between the 3 and the 6:

<div id="txt_kjv0_1_1_0" style="float: left; background-color: rgb(234, 232, 200); margin: 0px; width: 178px; height: 497px; border: 1px solid rgb(122, 16, 16); padding: 5px 5px 0px; overflow-y: auto; overflow-x: hidden;">
<input id="sc0" value="kjv" type="hidden">
					<p id="regular[]" name="bibletext" style="float: left; text-align: left; width: 155px; display: block; padding: 0px 2px; font-size: 12px;"><input id="check0_0" name="checkresult_0" onclick="" value="1" type="checkbox"><span style="font-weight: bold; margin: 2px;">1</span>In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.</p>
					<p id="regular[]" name="bibletext" style="float: left; text-align: left; width: 155px; display: block; padding: 0px 2px; font-size: 12px;"><input id="check0_1" name="checkresult_0" onclick="" value="2" type="checkbox"><span style="font-weight: bold; margin: 2px;">2</span>And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.</p>

<p id="regular[]" name="bibletext" style="float: left; text-align: left; width: 155px; display: block; padding: 0px 2px; font-size: 12px;"><input id="check0_2" name="checkresult_0" onclick="" value="3" type="checkbox"><span style="font-weight: bold; margin: 2px;">3</span>And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.</p>
					<p id="regular[]" name="bibletext" style="float: left; text-align: left; width: 155px; display: block; padding: 0px 2px; font-size: 12px;"><input id="check0_3" name="checkresult_0" onclick="" value="4" type="checkbox"><span style="font-weight: bold; margin: 2px;">4</span>And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.</p>
					<p id="regular[]" name="bibletext" style="float: left; text-align: left; width: 155px; display: block; padding: 0px 2px; font-size: 12px;"><input id="check0_4" name="checkresult_0" onclick="" value="5" type="checkbox"><span style="font-weight: bold; margin: 2px;">5</span>And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.</p>
					<p id="regular[]" name="bibletext" style="float: left; text-align: left; width: 155px; display: block; padding: 0px 2px; font-size: 12px;"><input id="check0_5" name="checkresult_0" onclick="" value="6" type="checkbox"><span style="font-weight: bold; margin: 2px;">6</span>And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.</p>

They are all NAMED checkresult_0…

Your HTML there is also invalid since ids can only contain letters and numbers and not and each must be unique.