jQuery breaks in IE8

Victor does the video still load, In any browser ?

No. You’ve been switching paths again.

It’s within your capability to fix this, so just be methodical and persistent and you’ll succeed.

I didn’t touch anything. I checked the paths via FTP where the video is stored and it should load, the path is correct. Already :20 minutes trying to find the path error.

IE Conditional statement isn’t working.

In post #15 you stated the path to tour_video.png was /construction/images

With that path - “/construction/images/tour_video.png” - the video loaded.

The path is now back to “images/tour_video.png” again, so the video no longer loads.

If you use Firebug as described above you’ll see evidence that the file cannot be found.

We’re going round in ever decreasing circles, so I’m now stepping off the roundabout.

I understand what you told me. I can’t edit the path to the video in firebug which points to /construction/prepage/tour_video.png while my relative path is videos/truck.flv. The path should be /construction/video/tour_video.png, how do I remove the /prepage/ path ?

Over-reliance on assistance is unhealthy.

I like to think you can fix this, and have decided it’s kinder to leave you to work it out for yourself.

If you find yourself unable to make progress then consider, seriously, whether you’ve bitten off more than you can chew, and whether it’s fair to expect continuous fine-grained support from others.

If members get stuck trying to help you I may drop in, but please don’t rely on it. Good luck with the remainder of your project. :slight_smile: