bluehound — 2011-10-25T14:43:33-04:00 — #1
What I am looking for:
1. An image slider/carousel that will re-size with browser window.
2. The slider will be the background, so images will the fill browser.
2. Perhaps a preloader since the images will be large.
3. Simple fade transition between about ten images.
4. There will be overlay navigation on top of the slider, but I just need help with the slider part.
5. This needs to work in all popular browsers.
Seems sort of simple, but everything I found is much more involved and I'm not really sure what to strip out. I was hoping maybe someone here had seen something online that I wasn't able to find. Thanks for any help.
ralphm — 2011-10-26T08:22:14-04:00 — #2
Have a look at Supersized. Sounds perfect for what you are doing.
langit — 2011-10-26T09:04:24-04:00 — #3
whoa nice been looking the same function slider as well, I hope it works well in ie 6 until 8
bluehound — 2011-10-26T15:55:00-04:00 — #4
That looks like a very good candidate, thank you for linking I will check it out.
ralphm — 2011-10-26T17:44:06-04:00 — #5
I believe it does.