jQuery causes layout problems only in firefox 3.6.x

I have scroll and pagination jQuerys for a website that I am developing for a company. The jQuery works fine on all browsers until I updated firefox to 3.6.3. On FF 3.6.3 the page loads fine but once the scroll or pagination is clicked on to change pages, the entire content shifts up 200px. I was unable to find any known bugs with FF and jQuery except for certain jQuery pages not being able to load but that seems to have been resolved. I am stumped with this problem and was hoping that maybe someone would know how to resolve this. I have tried using JavaScript to detect the browser and version to load a different css but that caused the page to load weird and jQuery fixed it after scroll or pagination was activated.

I was able to deduce that the problem must be with the two columns float left and right which are position relative, but still am unable to figure out why once the pagination or scroll is clicked the columns should shift…

Let me know if more information is needed, such as page source. (I will do my best to disclose all relevant information to the extent permitted by the company).

Thanks in advance!

For some reason I couldn’t edit my above post but I figured the problem out. I just wrapped the floating divs in another div with absolute positioning and used that to position the floating divs top: -200px.