Jquery multiselect calendar

i have a jquery multiselect calendar but how will i put the output or the dates in the database? any help pls

:confused:

You would have to write an AJAX Post statement to a server-side script that will save your data on the DB.

how will i do it, im not familiar with javascript or AJAX

You will need to submit the date information to a server-side script, such as PHP, so that the PHP file can take that data and submit it to your database.

The AJAX part of things is going to be but a very small part of the overall solution.

what data type in mysql will i use? what i did before is use date format but it will not accept multiple output of dates.

That depends on how you want to organise your data. If you will be searching your database on those dates, may want to use separate table that consists of only a foreign key and a date field, in which you put those dates. The foreign key is the same for each group of dates, and that foreign key is then placed in another table, so that you can reference that group of dates.

This though is the JavaScript forum. The PHP forum might give you a better response, and you’ll get even better responses still from the MySQL forum. Perhaps the best though will be directly from the user called r937

Thanks 4 the advice.this forum is great, the members are replying quickly.thanx so much