jQuery Plugin Compatability

I am trying to run two different plugins, they both work individually or together in ie8 and ff, but not at the same time in ie6 and ie7, can anybody help?

Header code below? can post link due to nda.

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/easySlider1.7.js"></script>
<script>
         $j = jQuery.noConflict();

$j(document).ready(function(){   
            $j("#slider").easySlider({
            auto: true,
            continuous: true,

});
        });
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-1.3.2.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui-1.7.2.custom.min.js"></script>               
<script>

$(function(){
            // Tabs
            $('#tabs').tabs();

});   
</script>

Thanks

I have tried the latest and neither of them work with it.

They both work with jquery-1.3.2.js, im not sure if i am getting my no conflict code correct. Could it be that these two plugins arent compatible?

Any help very much appreciated

Edit: i have got both to work with ff and ie8, but they both wont work together in ie6 and ie7 any thoughts?

You need to find a version of JQuery which will run both of the extensions. Have you tried the latest version?

If you’ve got two different versions of jQuery running on the same page, then you’re doing it wrong. I wish I could be more helpful, but the actual problem could be dependent on any number of implementation details of either plugin. I would first make sure that you get the latest versions of both plugins, and make sure they both work with the latest version of jQuery.

The plugins both work with “jquery-1.3.2.min.js” when on their own, but when you put the two together only one will work.

Using this script only the easySlider plugin will work:

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-1.3.2.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui-1.7.2.custom.min.js"></script>	  
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/easySlider1.7.js"></script>
<script>

$j = jQuery.noConflict();
	$j(document).ready(function(){	
		$j("#slider").easySlider({
		auto: true,
		continuous: true,

});
	});

$(function(){
		// Tabs
		$('#tabs').tabs();