jScrollPane newbie question

Hi - I’m going through sitepoint’s jQuery Ninja book containing an exercise illustrating how to add a simple jScrollPane plugin.
The problem is that when I change the libraries to the latest ones out there it stops working
and I can’t seem to put my finger on what the mistake is and is bugging me that I can’t figure this out.

The old code (which works) that I have is as follows :

$(document).ready(function(){
$(‘#fine_print’).jScrollPane({
scrollbarWidth: 10,
scrollbarMargin: 10,
showArrows: false
});
});

The old external resources that I am linking are as follows :

<link rel=“stylesheet” href=“jScrollPane.css” type=“text/css” media=“screen” charset=“utf-8” />

<script src=“…/…/lib/jquery-1.4.min.js” type=“text/javascript” charset=“utf-8”></script>
<script type=“text/javascript” src=“jScrollPane.js”></script>
<script type=“text/javascript” src=“jquery.mousewheel.js”></script>

The new external resources (and jScrollPane disappears) that I am linking are as follows :

<!-- styles needed by jScrollPane –>
<link type=“text/css” href=“new/jquery.jscrollpane.css” rel=“stylesheet” media=“all” />

<script src=“…/…/lib/jquery-1.5.1.min.js” type=“text/javascript” charset=“utf-8”></script>

<!-- the mousewheel plugin - optional to provide mousewheel support –>
<script type=“text/javascript” src=“new/jquery.mousewheel.js”></script>

<!-- the jScrollPane script –>
<script type=“text/javascript” src=“new/jquery.jscrollpane.min.js”></script>

The author replied back to me saying that the arguments given to jScrollPane are different in the new version

One of the samples provided on jScrollPane site is as follows :

$(function()
{
$(‘.scroll-pane’).jScrollPane(
{
verticalDragMinHeight: 20,
verticalDragMaxHeight: 20,
horizontalDragMinWidth: 20,
horizontalDragMaxWidth: 20
}
);
});

But i tried looking at the examples and I guess due to my lack of experience cannot figure out whether I am not integrating the examples correctly into the $(document).ready action or I have the libraries linked in the wrong order or something else :confused: .

If anyone could kindly assist me with this would be grateful - thanking in advance.