Json parse error on <p>

Hello

I am unable to to edit a json file i need to add some updates but i keep getting

Error: Parse error on line 8:
...           "text" : "

company name -----------------------^ Expecting 'STRING', 'NUMBER', 'NULL', 'TRUE', 'FALSE', '{', '[', got 'undefined'

I am trying to add a paragraph with a section and when i put a <p> i get the error

here is the code, please can you assist?

{
     "subSections":
     [
         {
           "title" : "The main website",
           "url" : "main-website",
           "linktitle" : "The main website",
           "text" : "<p>Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.</p>"
         }, {
           "title" : "The main reception",
           "url" : "main-reception",
           "linktitle" : "The main reception",
           "text" : "<p>Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.</p>"
         }, {
           "title" : "A heading",
           "url" : "a url heading",
           "linktitle" : "A heading",
           "text" : "<p>Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.</p><p>Our role involves ensuring that there is a warm friendly service for our patients and families when they come to GOSH.</p><p> Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.</p><p> It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.</p>"
         }, {
           "text" : "<p>Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.</p><p>Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.</p>"
         }, {
           "text" : "<p>Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.</p>"
         }, {
           "text" : "<p>Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.</p><p>Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.</p>"
         }, {
           "text" : "<p>Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, </p>"
         }
     ]
 }

What is the JavaScript code you’re using to parse this JSON?

I think it is modernizr-2.0.6.min

Modernizr doesn’t parse JSON, I’m referring to the code you have designed to handle the JSON for your website.

HTML

Your response makes no sense. JSON in the web page gets parsed either with the JavaScript JSON.parse() command or with an equivalent provided either by a JavaScript library or bvia your own code. HTML has nothing whatever to do with JSON.

Also with the JSON you poted there is no reason why that code would give a parse error.

The only reason I can think of for it giving a parse error is if you are trying to parse it as HTML instead of parsing it as JSON.