June 2011 Member of the Month

hehehe :stuck_out_tongue:

Ohh… Jason is one of the funniest guys on the forum. Congrats is in order, and if you ever rant, just think, I am probably on the other end laughing out load as you surely do make interesting reading with character. Could not have gone to a better person, and keep the posts coming. Truly an inspirational person.

Should we get you some Depends for that?

Congratulations Jason
for the SitePoint Forums’ Member of the Month.

Congrats Jason. Very nice interview! :slight_smile:

Congratulations Jason!

Congrats Jason!

:slight_smile:

Congrats :tup:

Congrats!
looking up wondering when i’d be member of the month

That’s quiet an informative interview Jason, and covers a lot of good reasons why HTML5 is not ready from prime-time or overrated, etc. It’s nice to see you have a passion for making efficient markup both regards to semantics and not consuming bandwidth.

That seems to be a dying art nowadays or certainly seems that way with the growing trends towards great blocks unwieldy JavaScript and code bloat that does litter a lot of modern sites.

Overall there were quite a few honest opinions in the interview, well done. :slight_smile:

A Great Piece of Work Jason!

Congratulations Jason. Keep Rocking

Congratulations. What an insightful interview. It’s amazing how far technology has taken us… especially as far as computers are concerned.

Congrats Jason for being a member of the month…!! :slight_smile:

Heh. Though I often wonder at your replies to simple questions (recoding whole pages when someone doesn’t understand why their h2’s have the wrong color :slight_smile: ) I admire the way you always explain why you do the things you do. Often it is really simple to say “do this and it will work” but you always tell people why to do “this”.

Congrats and well deserved.

Congratulations to Jason Knight.

Congrats to you Jason, you have a great and nice interview. You have a best and you deserve to get the best member of the month. keep it up Jason.

Many Congrats to Jason. I would try to get the best member of Site Point in July.

Congratulations Jason !! More power !

<snip/>

Oh, so you’ve seen what I do to bicycles?