Keyword research?

How to start with keyword research. If a new website is there then how I can select keywords long tale or short tale?

For keywords selection you can use the tool of Google who suggest you the best and long tail keywords for your site . Google ad words is the best tool for keywords research process so I suggest to you .

you can use Google adwords keyword tool use for search for your keywords, its a very essay & friendly for keyword research, and google adwords also suggest you about witch keywords beast foe you(long tale or short tale).
hope it,s useful for you

Thanks & regards
James Smith
Uber Solutions Pvt. ltd

Content on any web page should be good to enhance its ranking, Keywords play an important role to get traffic on any web page, we should choose keyword very carefullt, it should be relevant to the page, having proper keyword density and placement.

Please let me direct you to the sticky thread on here, titled Competitive Keyword Analysis. There’s a ton of discussion on that thread, but it’s over five years old now so there is probably new posts to raise.

A great tool that I use is Long Tail Pro Premium

Google AdWords can quickly help you find the relevant terms for your new website. From commercial aspect, using long-tail keywords for a brand-new website can be a wise strategy because achieving ranks and traffic on Google and other search engines will seem easier to reach. Shorter terms are too competitive in most cases, already targeted by major competitors in your field which have been online for years, sometimes a decade and having lots of powerful links.

What is your niche? Do you have a main keyword? You start from there. Use the Google adwords tool as it is free. If you want paid services, you can search about it online - there’s keyword tracker and the like. Short keywords would be those one to two word/s keys. Long tail would be those 3 or more words. Short keys are basically those in generic terms and the like. It would be harder to compete for them compared to long tail keys. This is why long tail keywords are advised more than short keys.

Do you start keyword research with your new website? Then first and foremost you have to know and select your target field and business. If you don’t have any idea of your business, then its is totally worthless.

You can use Google adwords tool and Semrush tool for keyword research. These are the two best tools and give good and accurate information about keywords. There are certain parameters that require for keywords research. Choose a keywords list including long and short tail keywords. After that you check global, monthly search, CPC , search results using the Google Adwords and Semrush tool. And finally prepare a 5/7 keywords list.

you can use Google adwords keyword tool. there are hell lot of tutorial available on internet on how to use Google adwords keyword tool effectively, you can also check youtube, you can get a video tutorial :slight_smile:

I can suggest you to go for Google adwords keyword planner or long tail pro which both works great as new website you can start push yourself with long tail keywords which can be optimized easily and get listed in search engine

First search some websites which are relative to your website then get some idea from them and then use Google keyword planner and type your desire keyword and then choose suitable keyword for your domain.Thanks

Use Google Adword, it is best for keyword research.

for a website you should select short tale… it provides fast result then long tale.

hi

i want to know which is best seo and sem tool available in market.

1. Overture Keyword Selector Tool
  2. Overture Bids Tool
  3. whois.webhosting.info
  4. Yahoo! Site Explorer

these fours tool shows poor results lot of time waste on this tools any one give me best advise for keyword tool name