Latest and best antivirus

With the onset of so many antivirus softwares in the market, its import for consumers to understand what works best and what’s not up to the mark. Here I have listed down some antivirus softwares that are commonly used. Could you guys please contribute your opinions and experience on the softwares you have used.

1. Kaspersky (I personally feel its the best)
  2. Avast
  3. Comodo
  4. Panda.
  5. Bit defender
  6. Quick heal
  7. Avira
  8. McAfee
  9. Eset
  10. MSE

I’m currently using avast!, myself, and am happy with it. It is free (like AVG, but AVG tech support sucks) and appears to work quite well. It also plays well with MalwareBytes (some AV software does not).

Hated Avira, if for no reason other than it’s NAGware - you are CONSTANTLY bombarded with “BUY THE REGISTERED VERSION!!” ads. Avoid it.

The rest, I am not familiar with.

Two useful sites for comparing security suites:

http://www.av-comparatives.org/comparatives-reviews/

I have AVG as the main antivirus and Immunet as a secondary antivirus and this keeps my PC safe from all forms of viruses, trojans and malwares.

zero alarm antivirus is best and free of cost having different features.

AVG AntiVirus FREE 2014 is our current Editors’ Choice for free antivirus.You can try avira also

Best antivirus is Quick heal total security it is scan all drive and capture virus immediately and remove.

server configs forum ? so for servers ?

For CentOS, I use maldet + clamav scanner :slight_smile:

I am also agree with you. Kaspersky is the best antivirus. Avast also good but avast has some condition.