Latest Trends in social media marketing

What do you think are the latest trends in social media marketing?

Depends what you mean, but Facebook has obviously taken the web by storm over the past few years. Whether Facebook remains the dominating social area for people remains to be unseen. Facebook is big, but so was Myspace and look what happened to that.

I don’t think that there is a new trends in social media marketing. :frowning: but now a days folks give the more priority to Twitter and Linkedin.

:slight_smile: mm Yes Facebook is quite dominant right now but as Internet Marketer I expect Google+ will be a threat for them because it is part of the google family and easy to embed a youtube movie. Personally I use Facebook a lot in combination with Twitter. Via HootSuit you can embed many ads at once. The disadvantage of Facebook is their strict security policy.

<snip> please read and follow the forum rules

Facebook is the best plat form to market your business, You can promote your Business Page, Update it on regular bases and try to get more and more likes to make your presence strong.

Google+ is mostly used by social marketers to promote the business.

I haven’t seen or heard any new threads. What I know is that social media marketing has been incorporated in mobile marketing. Many users use their phones to open their FaceBook and Twitter accounts, and start socializing.

I think creating a Magazine in Flipboard (ipad) and feeding it content from your Twitter or Facebook Page is probably the most effective tool I’ve discovered in the last few months.

Andy

I think facebook is the best platform to promote your business.but 67% of marketers plan to increase their Twitter activities.80% of marketers have no plans to use daily deal sites, such as Groupon GRPN +11.05% or LivingSocial in the near future.

*Join a community and
*Determine the best way to connect with prospects
*create a person and Connect
*Build a relationship
*Engage in a conversation
These are the latest trends in social media marketing.

Depending upon your business you can choose respective social site.Like if you are related to photo sharing and photography business its better to focus on Instagram and Pinterest with creating pages in Facebook.com,Twitter.com etc.Basically Twitter and facebook are famous and widely used for social promotion.

Due to fairly recent “strategic” commercial changes, Facebook is now a much less valuable marketing tool for small business than a lot of people think.

Hi! Google + sharing is now on trend. You can get more popularity with Google + sharing.

Google+, facebook, Twitter are the best trends which used most in Social Bookmarking Most. Bookmarking site gives these site priority first as they are more popular.

Yeah, this way is good to decrease any competition with big business that has been take over the social media they used.

How about instagram? Do you use instagram to promote your online business?

Now Facebook,Twitter,LinkedIn are the most famous social media compared to Google Plus.Because it have more visitors and users in a day.May be after some years Google Plus would growth like this.

Latest trends the social media is share your product services in social media websites like facebook…

Everything that needs to be said has been said.

Thread closed.