Latest Updates In SEO 2015

Can anyone share Latest updates in SEO field, most of trick still same. If I have my website then any trick of seo which make my site in 5-6 month better according to 2015.

What research have you done on this so far? It’s a bit too general a question. Do you have a specific question?

In SEO field everyone apply same trick like:
blogging, Guest posting, commenting, PR submission, directory submission, Bookmarking and Many more,
These tricks are still outdated in SEO, If any other trick in SEO according to 2015 Which I can achieve my target.

There are no “tricks” for ranking well in SEO these days. The only way to get a good ranking (and keep it) is to earn it by creating a good site with unique, high-quality content.

Shhhhhhh! That’s the big secret that marketers haven’t discovered yet! Please don’t go around giving it away! I hope no one will read this thread, as we’ll lose a huge advantage if people discover this trick. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ralphm If you know good trick about, that thing so can you tell me about SEO

@technobear gave away the one good SEO trick I know—which is to create really, really good content, and to focus solely on that. That’s most important thing, but marketers keep forgetting about it, as they search around for tricks, hacks and subterfuges to get some advantage. More and more, these distractions just get them penalized, as Google is getting smarter and smarter.

1 Like

Thats a good thought on SEO, Means we always make content and try to share among them.

Hi Voylla,

I would like to advise to care more about your audiences what they are searching rather focusing on search engine tactics. If you get success in order to provide what they looking for by creating high quality, relevant, useful content and help them to assist their queries. So, they would love to engage or interact with your services and share them on their social channels which are more valuable than keeping attention on any trick for search engine rankings.

Now try this one may be this would work fine.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.