Launched a free platform for shared online development

I just launched free platform for online development of web extenstion, client and server side.
http://weldpad.com
i’d appreciate any feedback on usability, user friendliness and quality of the features.

thx.

This topic is now unlisted. It will no longer be displayed in any topic lists. The only way to access this topic is via direct link.

Hi @Weldpad_Lavi and welcome to the forums.

I’ve unlisted your post for now, as it doesn’t comply with our guidelines for Showcase.

Start a discussion
These forums are primarily a platform for discussion, so make sure to say a bit about your project, such as—

why you created it
what challenges it involved
what you do and don’t like about it
how you hope to improve it
… and so on.

(if you missed them, you can find the full guidelines here: Showcase Posting Guidelines)

So please tell us more about your project, to get a good discussion started, and I’ll arrange to relist the topic for you.

1 Like

I just launched free platform for online development of web extension, client and server side.
http://weldpad.com

I believe development on the web is so complex now days (hosting, mobile, angular, and more), and its getting more and more.
If we work together We (developers) can make this process, much easier, and we will focuses on the solution,
spend our effort in the creation (the idea) and not in the development.

So what I give:
A free online platform (amazon clud based) that you can place your Client side code (HTML, CSS, js).
In order to support the editing of the client side code, I added the ability to upload resources (jpg, src, lib).
Now this is great, But Its just client side code, And I want people to develop solutions, so we would like to connect it with server side code.
So this platform has a server side commands support,
It can handle request jsonp, Ajax, it can validate the variables and parsing of the variables, it supports Database (to persist data, SQL), It can perform JMS.
Manage session parameters, and more…

Ok, now that we have a platform that can create a solution, we would like to add the human aspect,
What are the solution echo system?
How to use the solution?
What other solutions in the solution network.
Get notifications on solutions that I use, and accept request from other user on any resource that I created in the platform.
So I created the solution Network of solutions (extension).

Maybe I am naive,
This is my test, to see if I am the only one that think that together we can make our life abit simpler.

My wish is that this social network of solution (extension), will start evolving.
People will find this place, The place for creating a solution that is build from connecting other solutions found on the social network.
And creating a new solution that will be used by others.
It is more welding solutions, and not developing, that is why I called it weldpad.

I’d appreciate any feedback.
Specially about do you like the Idea or not.
It is for sure the next generation of development.

It is a huge platform, and I have some gaps, I am working on closing touse gaps, Please help me in making this dream of development process by welding come true.

Regards Eran

Hi,

I added some words on this project.
Do is it ok?
What do you think?
Can you relist me?

Regards Eran

This topic is now listed. It will be displayed in topic lists.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.