Layout of my intranet website was change when I access it on different computers

Good day!
Since the client user has no totally installed flash player in their computer, so that No need to detect if they have installed flash player. I try to create an alert and I found out that it’s impossible to put a link in the alert. Now I remove the flash installer in my computer, so that the flash in my webpage become a box. I want to happen when they open my webpage that contains a flash; an alert or message on the top was appearing saying that “You do not have flash installed in your computer. Follow this link to get the installer”. I try it using alert but the link is impossible to appear. I have no idea how I can do this.
Thank you

since it is the window alter so you can show the link but i don’t you can make it active the best way to do is to put the alternate content for it.

use swf object to embed your flash file

it will give you the option of alternate content where you can put the information if the use don’t have the flash player.

I resolved my problem with this code:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="file.swf"> 
<param name="movie" value="test.swf"> 
<param name="quality" value="high"> 
<param name="menu"> 
    FLASH is not installed, <a href="downloads/flashinstall.exe">press here to install</a>
</object>