Learn Video Blogging

Just have a look at all the new technology being introduced daily, it is inevitable that Vlogging will become the norm rather than the exception.
Take the video capability for the web and of I-Pads, I-Phones etc, it has increased dramatically with the bandwidth required for video getting smaller and smaller which will allow more videos being used, and you can clearly see the trend.
Even if you want to send a private message to friends and family, it will be better to send a Video rather that a text or message.

I think we will see more and more video on the web and blogs. With inexpensive HD video cameras, you’ll continue to see more and more but of greatly varied quality.

I think there is always going to be people like me who prefer to read text as opposed to watching a video lol not many people though. For some reason, I can’t into the whole TV or even just videos on the internet thing. I think it has a lot to do with that I can skim an article or blog post faster and decide whether or not I want to keep reading before I end up sitting through a worthless 5 minutes of video.

With that said, I myself have started to do a few video blogs for the sole reason of I know it a popular way of getting the news or latest happenings.

Yes, you are talking about a evolution that is inevitable. But the text will also remain, like reading a newspaper.
In the future we’ll get to communica through holograms, but some basic things will remain.