Learning Web design

Hi, I want to learn web design professionally. But I don’t have much time to go to a institute. What would be the best way for me?

There are lots of books available, and tons of resources online. :slight_smile:

There are several online tutorials available on the web to learn professional web design. Start with small projects and improve it with advance technology, It will help you lot to get more practical knowledge.

Towhid,

As mentioned by other members, there is no shortage of online tutorials and examples. Personally, I have found that the most effective way to learn is to just dive in and start making things. You can by a domain name and some cheap hosting to play around with for less than 100 dollars. There are tons of free development programs out there like aptana or netbeans. Check out resources like w3schools or just do a Google search for what you are trying to make and you will find hundreds of blogs and other websites that provide detailed tutorials on how to make websites, build contact forms, or do pretty much anything you want.
Best,

Shawn

You can find online course and learning when do you have a time, you can use video tutorials - I think is very helpful, especially when you start nice is see how you should make step by step becasue from text you can’t have a problem with understand some things, somebody can teach you - useful in first days of learning.