Let's talk about SELF SABOTAGE!

Okay SitePoint Boys and Girls,
Let’s talk about the subject of self sabotage in the world of the web development and design.

1. How do we self sabotage ourselves?
  2. What choices have you personally made to STOP self sabotaging yourself in business?
  3. Why do you think we self sabotage our business relationships?
  4. What books have you read that has cured you of the ills of self sabotage?
  5. What is the most important liberating lessons you have ever learned that has changed your self sabotaging ways into strong dynamic ways that has made your business relationships strong and vibrant?

Thank you!

:cool:

Interesting topic, as most will be in denial on this topic haha

Personally I think everybody sabotage themselves - I guess one of the biggest self sabotages is to deny yourself success - sit around doing nothing, waithing for some miracle cure, secret or tricks that will solve all of your problems and dreams - looking for an easy way may sabotage all of your dreams…

If you believe in yourself, your ideas, and think that you can do this, and that you’re worth it - and are willing to work hard for it, I think you, yourself are opening the doors to success

Well, that’s just my opinion…

Could you give some examples of “self sabotaging” ?
And don’t hesitate to start of the discussion by talking a bit about yourself :wink:

The Magic of Thinking Big

Which I must read again as I applied it offline so time to brush up for online me thinks

Ref > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Magic_of_Thinking_Big