Link Building Management software

All,

Which is the best available? Also, are there any quality free solutions?

Many thanks

I personally use Linklicious.me - Scheduled RSS Feeds to get your Backlinks Crawled FAST to keep track of my links. They have a free membership as well as premium.

I am using SEO Elite, which is best for your link building strategies.

Regards,

David

<snip/>

I have use Web CEO it is good seo software so many feature available in this software.

I am using SENUKE X software for better Link Building Management.

I have no idea because I have never used almost all experts do not give advice to go with link software its always better to do manual link building and valuable.

You can use submitsuite. Its worked nice

Isn’t SENUKE a link spam suite?

It’s core function is to create link wheels out of fake forum, blog, and social media accounts.

The more links you build, the more important it is to manage and to control your backlinks.
But these software solutions should definitely bring you something better than just a summary of your backlinks, this is something you could explore by yourself.

there are some good Link Building Management software:
Senuke X
scrapebox
Magic Submitter
BMD

ya link building softwares are available. but our manual work is better than that…the softwares make work sooner but not qualified as our manual…
iam saying these work with my experience in such…

Stevie, what link building management software do you recommend?

I’ve used WebCEO in the past which is ok and I have a Pro mebership with SEO Moz which is cheap and effective, I’d recommend either.

You will find so many software just google it. As I personally suggest you to go with manual submission instead of any software because if search engines found the link submission is through software then they consider it as spamming activity and can also impose a ban on your website for some period or permanently.

The use of link ““management”” software of the kind that creates links from scripts, is decidedly risky. At best, it will do little and for a limited amount of time. If Google decide to mark the spammy links thus created as blackhat, you even run the risk of a penalty varying from the “standard” 50 place drop on serp ranking, to having your site de-indexed. Plenty of examples of companies that saw their ranking tumble because they had used artificial link building after Panda was implemented.

[FONT=Verdana]There is no point in resurrecting a thread which is well over a year old.

Thread closed.[/FONT]