Link check for chrome

hello from me, im new to site building and I dont know how to check my links… I use nofollow plugin in chrome, it sometimes show all the links as nofollow, something wrong I guess. Is there any free better way to check dofollow links to my site other than nofollow plugin? Majestic, ahrefs, moz, etc all are paid I guess.

Also, I find some links to my site, they are not seen Google webmaster, when is webmaster updating its server?

Hi @purplelake, and welcome to the forums.

We have a thread here discussing various options for checking backlinks: Independent back link checker
You might find something useful there.

[quote=“purplelake, post:1, topic:196154”]
Also, I find some links to my site, they are not seen Google webmaster, when is webmaster updating its server?
[/quote]Google doesn’t always show all the links to your site.

Not all links to your site may be listed. This is normal. In addition, Google has recently made improvements to how we gather and display link data (for example, link counts now include links redirected using 301 or 302 redirects). As a result, you may see a change in the number of links displayed for your site.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.