Links on images

Looking for help, www.multitask.co/www/index-1.html

The images have been created but I want to put links onto the social media icons and email icon on image 5.

In fireworks I have created hotspots which work okay until I upload them onto the server.

Wondered if this is not possible, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in Advance

[FONT=Georgia]hmm, I don’t know how to help you.

I know what’s wrong with your site and why it’s not working, but I’m not sure what’s the easiest way I could tell you to fix it.

There is no HTML code for any links on your webpage. HTML is what is used to ‘mark-up’ a website, basically the code that ties together all of the text, graphics, links, media, etc. and gives it all a structure.

In looking at the HTML that Fireworks generated, there are no links. In fact, all of your graphics were marked up as whole, large images: example.

It could be that you’re right and you did something wrong in Fireworks. Maybe look back over some Fireworks tutorials about adding ‘hyperlinks’.

Sorry I couldn’t help more. I’m not familiar with Fireworks. If all else fails, maybe you could outsource the coding of your graphics to a web designer. It shouldn’t take him or her long to do at all. That’s a day’s work.[/FONT]

Yeah. I thought maybe you were thinking of “image map” but I don’t know if it could be easily done for “pages” that are more like a series of screen captures with the target spots in different view-port locations.

yes, you are able to do so by using position.

So then can you tell us on which element which position has to be given?