List of Fast Approval Directories?

Hey., can any one of you provide me the best site having list of fast approval directories please help me, because some asked me but i have no idea about this web directories site so, help me friends…
Thank you all…

The better option is to search for the lists on Google. There are countless lists but my suggestion to you is, submit your site only to such directories that are having good page rank, authority and genuine submissions. Posting your website on such fast approval directories means posting the site in a directory that is full of spam.

yes you are correct…, and here some one suggested me about directoryready, do you know about what is directoryready? and with some examples please provide me some info. I dont know about this topic please suggest me my friend.
Thank you…

What are you hoping to accomplish?

some one asked me about list of fast approval directories., but i have no idea in this topic. Can you please suggest me with your ideas…
Thank you…

[font=verdana]No. As I said in response to your previous thread asking about directory lists
Please note: any replies listing or promoting individual directories will be considered as spam and deleted.

The most likely reason anyone would want fast-approval directories is for spam purposes. We’re not going to support that. Do not ask again.

Thread closed.[/font]