Live for SitePoint HQ: Sneak peak!

In 14 minutes: Sneak peek at the new SP article page! via meerkat http://mrk.tv/17SwQLg

Follow the link to watch us talk through the new SitePoint.com Article Page redesign, live from HQ.

1 Like

Making the popcorn now!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you have twitter, you can live tweet us as we’re streaming :slight_smile:

Lower the camera please.

Also I don’t know how to comment on that page…otherwise I woulda told you about the camera being messed up earlier.

Edit-Stream has stopping loading for me… :frowning: .

Still a new app, we’re testing it out today and will do another stream when we’ve fixed some issues. Any live streams you’d like to see in particular?

Maybe a tour of the office?

I will say though that I only saw the top part of that program you guys were in. I saw nothing at all of the new design though.

Rotating it sideways didn’t help :frowning: .

It was confusing for us as well. Meerkat is still new so we’ll do some more testing and improve for next time.

Thanks for hte test run! It was kinda cool seeing the office anyway.

I’ll keep an eye out for other streams.

It was fun! Still early says with the app but more tests and feedback is great.

We got some good feedback on the page as well — it looks like the video loaded fine within the mobile app, but not well at all in the browser. We’ll give it another try soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be great. I missed this one but I look forward to the next one :slight_smile:

Yes, I was hoping it would be archived so even if not able to participate I could see what had transpired, but no :disappointed:

Unfortunately our test attempt didn’t allow us to save; but we’ll test it again soon and try and have it so you can watch it at a later time.

2 Likes

Apps like Screenflow are great for making recordings. I use it all the time.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.