LLL.co.uk or LLLL.com

From what I can see LLLL.com are worth more than LLL.co.uk domain names.

Is this generally true?

Anymore comparisons are welcomed.

Matt.

What the L? :stuck_out_tongue:

.com is more general than .co.uk, but as to actual worth, I expect you’d have to look at what domains are selling for to gauge that.

1 Like

Not sure if you’re asking or being silly (wouldn’t put it past you :wink: ) but for anyone else reading the thread: LLLL.com refers to a four-letter .com domain that isn’t necessarily a dictionary word (so something like WPEK.com). NNN.com would be a three-number domain.

In my experience it is true — the appeal of .co.uk domains is pretty limited. I’d rank LLLL.com above any other LLL TLD, really.

2 Likes

Thanks for that. I wasn’t sure if it was a convention or something random. (And yes, I was being silly. :smiley: )

What the L???
do you explain for me ?

Welcome to the forum, @hiepelines.

What do you need explained? Ophelie has already explained what the notation means.

If someone has a UK based business then LLL.co.uk would be more beneficial for him rather than LLLL.com but if somebody has business outside of UK then having .co.uk domain would not be really helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.