Logo is a small thing?

Can a logo is small thing?

Someone says to me that to create a logo is very small thing. Friends you tell me that this statement is right or wrong.:rolleyes: In my opinion creation of logo is really a big thing it needs lots of creativity.

What you say???

Creating a perfect logo is difficult, sometimes you know exactly what you want and it’s done in 30 seconds, but other times you want to convey a message in a clever way and spend hours brainstorming.

Creating a logo is designing, sometimes you know exactly what to go for and it’s “easy”, mostly it’s not that easy :slight_smile:

yeah you are right behati when we start creating a logo sometimes it takes 30 sec but sometimes it takes 30days.

Logo designing is a art and its work of creativity. Sometimes it takes few minutes to design and sometimes it can takes weeks. In many cases clients want a very attractive and descent logo for the business and ask designer to make some changes untill he/she not get satisfied about this. So in this case logo designing can take some weeks to develop.

There are some excellent online articles about designing logos. I hope these help you make up your mind as to whether you should do so or not (hint: don’t listen to the advice of non-designers):

http://www.davidairey.com/5-useful-logo-design-tips/

What do you mean?
A logo is your BRAND’s SIGNATURE, your face in the marketplace. By that it is a BIG thing. A logo should attempt to be immortal and o expense should be spared when selecting , buying or designing a logo. Once you have developed your logo you should change it willy nilly either (in other words all expenses on a logo are up front… cheap/qiuck logs are a mistake)

creativity is right, but creativity is subjective. personally I find the best logo one ones where the execution/rendering makes the the client say “i could have DRAWN that!” but the idea is so elegant s/he also says " wow, it’s whtat I wanted to say but I never saw it that way "

If you mean physically. Well generally, yes, logos should be demure. Like I said they re your face and your signature. it’s important that a letter has a signature, but you seldom write your signature bigger than the message in the letter do you? essentially that should be the approach when handling brand marks.

As long as we are on the subject of ‘physical size’ a logo design should allow it to not only convey your message but to remain essentially clear and crisp whether it’s reduced to the 1/2 size of a postage stamp or enlarged to the size of a skyscraper.

It is totally wrong statement. Creating a logo is not a small thing. Create a perfect logo that can convince peoples to visit your website is very difficult. There is a much attention and time needed to make perfect logo.

Logo design is not a small feat. You need to make sure that’s the logo you want to represent your site. Logo is a long-term mark or brand of the company. It can’t be easily done away with in a short time. Part of the fact that customers may have an emotional attachment to it.

Most corporate logos are simple but there are many logo designs that were rejected and modified as time passes by.

Hello!
Creation is a big thing.Design the logo is a creativity.Logo is the mark of a company and if you create a good and perfect logo its retracted the people to visit your company and if the logo for a website so they visit your website,and make a perfect logo is much difficult.So I may thatthe logo creation is not easy and small thing.

Friends you tell me that this statement is right or wrong. In my opinion creation of logo is really a big thing it needs lots of creativity.

As nobody has anything new to add THREAD CLOSED