Looking for a similiar WP Theme to www.mytrive.net design. Help!

Hi Everyone!

I’m looking for a Wordpress theme that looks and functions similar to www.mythrive.net
With any luck, some of you may have some suggestions.

Basically needs to have the following:
-Top area for logo/header
-Drop down menus
-Right or left side navigation as well

Please share any links to similar themes if you know of any. They can be free or purchase.

Thanks! Really appreciate any help.
Chris

I think you’ll have great difficulty finding such a design as a pre-made theme as I don’t think these types of designs are very popular these days.

Have you tried looking at template sites like Themeforest? They have a WordPress themes section organized by category.

Hi,

I think kohoutek is on the right track with

I think you’ll have great difficulty finding such a design as a pre-made theme as I don’t think these types of designs are very popular these days.

I find that when it gets to specialized designs it is often hard to find premade WP themes.

I don’t know if you have any HTML, CSS, or WP Theme Development Experience, but if you do then the design you seek would not be too difficult to create yourself:

1. Create a standards compliant static site with XHTML and CSS
  2. Use Wordpress fairly good documentation to put the required and additional templates, tags into the design – only what you need plus permalink and indexing support.

The first template you design may take a couple of weeks to tackle/understand, but after getting that under your belt you are free to customize or create new WP themes.

I know it was not what you were looking for, but another idea to consider if you are unable to find a suitable template.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I hadn’t looked through ThemeForest yet, but now that I have, I think I have found a theme that’s similar and can be modified enough to get the general feel. I’m no coder/wp developer, so my skills are limited and I know I wouldn’t be able to pull together a theme from scratch, but the one I found seems like it will be a good starting point.

Thanks again!
Chris

Glad you found one that suits your needs, proGFX! :slight_smile:

Ditto :slight_smile: