Looking for a specific type of layout

Hi , I wonder if anyone would be able to help me. Basically I am trying to create a page that would take up the full screen (no scrolling) on any device (responsive /grid system preferably) allowing the introduction of jquery. Is there any free template somewhere I could start with?
Many thanks.

You may need to give more details. You can of course do this essentially with width: 100%; but that’s presumably not what you mean. There are simple modifications to make this work on mobile, too.

here is the code

body{
font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
font-weight: bold;
background:#f0f0f0
position: absolute;
width: 100%;
height: 100%;
top: 0;
left: 0;}

That’s not really enough code. We’d need to see your HTML, too. See if you can post a full working example.

I wouldn’t be using position: absolute there, however. 100% width is easy enough, but it sounds like you want a sticky footer, or a page that is always at least 100% tall. (It’s pretty dangerous not to allow overflow, though, as content on some very small devices is unlikely to fit on the screen all at once.)

Here’s an explanation of how to do 100% height:

body{
font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
font-weight: bold;
background:#f0f0f0
position: absolute;
width: 100%;
height: 100%;
}

And a few sentences no wider than what 380px and no higher than 400px prob if you want it contained in all medians. If you want it centered in all I can show how I did it.