Looking for a user reviews script

I’m looking for a script for my consumer tech review site that would allow users to write their own reviews for each product. As an example (http://www.techreviewsource.com/Notebook-Computers/hp-pavilion-g6-1c77nr), I’d like to get rid of the “twitter” tab for each review and replace it with a “User Reviews” tab. Users could then write a review of their own and list pros, cons and a final rating. Is something like this already made out there or is it something I’m going to have to code myself?

My site’s CMS is Joomla and I’ve already checked out jReviews, but I cannot seem to only use the user reviews portion as a standalone product. Instead, I’d have to change the way I write reviews completely because jReviews would handle that and I don’t really want to have to change everything.

Thanks.

Take a look at this - www.review-script.com

It use to be that just having reviews was enough but these days people expect to see a lot of reviews and a certain format so while there’s an endless number of plugins and scripts, don’t skimp here just to check it off.

If you’re in the market for something more standard, PowerReviews puts out a self service product which looks similar to what you’ll find at many of the enterprise sites. The advantage of going with third party is of course standards and learnings while the downside will be in cost and ability to self develop.