Looking for Healthcare Business or IT projects

If the above previous advise has not panned out, then you need to get more active, as social media is more of a slow drip for fathering new business.

You need to do some off-line marketing, which will get you immediate results…

For example… you need to research a list of potential clients to call in the industry. Those who might utilize your service. Getting a list to call is very very important. Purchasing a list from a list broker is not so great from my own experience…since a ton of others have already bought the same list to call.

You need to research a list, and usually the web is a good place to start. Its not easy, but if it was…every business would be successful. Some websites have free lists which you can download, either manually, or with a macro to perform repeat tasks.

Some sites you could download free data or calling lists from are www.Crunchbase.com, and also Manta.com. These are just a few and there are others on the web.

Once you have a list to call, you can call it yourself, or you can hire a company to do it… I used a call center which was inexpensive, and allowed me to conduct small trial campaigns without setup fees. It was www.voicelogic.com.

Some call centers have a minimum charge, or a large initial payment, big setup fee…,etc,. This one did not, and handles many startup campaigns projects, where test campaigns are required to test the market with your service.

Other lead generation efforts are can be email broadcasting, and also dropping sales messages into voicemail. These are also different broadcast services you can hire out.

Generally if startingup a new business , you really need to begin making some phone calls into the market, just to feel the market sentiment.