Looking for Lowest web hosting

Hi,
Today i have buy a domain name now i am looking for lowest hosting.Can anyone give me information of lowest hosting company name please?

Do you mean lowest priced? If so, there are any number of cheap hosting companies out there. Just do an internet search for “cheap web hosting”. However, unless you just want to use the hosting for development/testing purposes, there are factors other than price which you need to consider. I recommend you read SitePoint’s guide to choosing hosting: http://sitepoint-forums.s3.amazonaws.com/FiveStepstoFindaGreatHost.pdf

I have a host which only costs me $2/month but its pretty budget. No cpanel, only shell (SSH).

You can also get free but my experience of free web hosts hasn’t been wonderful. They tended to turn off my website after a “very moderate” traffic threshold was exceeded.

I have already search but i have not get suitable and real-able cheap web hosting.

What was unsuitable about those you found?

If you want any meaningful replies, you’ll really need to give us a lot more information than you have.

Are you looking for shared hosting? VPS? Do you need a specific platform - Linux or Windows? Which technologies do you require? What size of disc space/bandwidth etc. you envisage needing? Do you need a server in a particular location? Without specific information, you can’t expect more than a list of suggested hosts, which may be as unsuitable as the ones you’ve already looked into, or, indeed, may simply be the same ones.

@baulamon; After reading the PDF, what are your answers for the questions listed in step 1 ?

It sounds as if you are just getting started with hosting your site. There are many “cheap” hosting providers on the market today and some of them are fly by night set ups, here today, gone tomorrow. I suggest you look for an affordable and reliable host that has been in the industry for a good number of years. Also, consider using a host that offers cPanel on its shared accounts because it will allow you to easily perform many different tasks which you need to do in order to get your site online. Two other big considerations are a money back guarantee and 24/7 support. Finally, if you are using a known reliable host then you can sign up for longer plan terms which will save you money and makes hosting with a good provider even more economical.

Man, when going for hosting add those few bucks extra and get something solid, because I have gotten cheap hosting and was so pissed after.

Then you gotta call, cancel, set up again, transfer…

I will recommend you to do not go with lowest web hosting. You can pay more bucks. I will suggest you go with bluehost hosting. One of the major problem with low cost hosting is security.

There are many hosting providers offer lowest hosting packages, as I know iPage is one of the cheapest hosting providers with features unlimited bandwidth, unlimited domains and many more more.