Looking for online solution to collect forms with rich text and graphics fields

Hi everyone, We are a “white label” service provided in the educational services. As part of our marketing we send our client pre-designed PDF form so that they can insert text about their business in a specific area of the form, and then we print them for them. The problem with PDF files that you can’t add images into the text area field, and the text editing tools are limited.

I’m looking for a solution that will allow me to send a link to the clients, where they will get a page with an editing box (just like when you write here a new message, or TinyMCE) and in that way they can design their own text with fonts, sizes, formatting, add an image and so on. The problem is that all the online services I found allows you to create forms, but with only simple text fields no options of adding an image inside the text.

What I want in the end is to be able to collect this info and print their customized forms in with minimum effort from me.

Thanks for any ideas.

Hey there, despite the strange name, Wufoo is the best form builder/host I’ve used. You can basically create any sort of form, they will “host” it for you. You can embed it seemlessly into your own site and you can choose to receive data by email or check it in the Wufoo control panel.

Wufoo is great service, but I haven’t found what I’m looking for there. These form sites are geared toward simple forms, or payment forms, and as powerful as Wufoo is, it’s still lacks a rich text field which can accept various fonts and sizes.