Looking for social networking or dating script/software

Hi. I’m looking for a social networking or dating script/software with the following features:

> Standalone script/software to be used on my own server (no hosted solutions).

> Supports mobile devices. Users can view my website, edit their profile and upload photos from their mobile phone.

Can anyone recommend a few popular scripts? Thanks.

Are you looking to build a small adjunct to an existing site or a full fledged network that you want to grow into something major?

This will be a new website, so I need a script that functions like a typical social networking or dating website.

If anyone has some suggestions can they post some site links please?
Thanks,
Dave

visit www.scripts.com or www.hotscripts.com and do a search on datings script, get the one you liked the most with features. Its that simple.

You can hire someone to write the script on freelance sites like http://www.elance.com/

U can find it all at hotscripts. No need to pay or basic script, but if you need it tweaked than that’s another matter

One of the best dating scripts is Dolphin from Boonex, it’s cheap out of the box, but many many many modifications must be made to turn it into a full functioning dating script. It’s only $99 but expect to spend a couple grand in modifications to get the results you want, or alternatively, you can have someone write a script for you, either way you are looking at a couple grand for a successful dating script.