Looking for software to make a banner

I am looking for some free software on the internet that I can use to make a banner to use on my website, all of the ones that I have found so far don’t do what I want them to do or just aren’t good. If you know of any good ones please give me the link to the website!

Thanks!

I am sure there are templates out there, no?

If you’re not a designer, probably best to hire a banner designer to create one: there’s an art to creating well timed, tastefully succinct and eye catching banners that no amount of free software in inexperienced hands will replace. If you are a designer, then you likely already have the tools available: photoshop, flash and illustrator can all be used.

It is always advisable to hire a proficient web designer if you are not familiar with basic designing techniques :slight_smile:

adobe photoshop is the best software to create banner and sony vegas for video editing

I have used illustrator and photo shop at my school in computing and I can use them but I do not have access to these software at home and all of the free ones aren’t that good. Also I don’t think I would have the money to hire a designer as I’m only in year 9 :smiley:

If you’re familiar with Photoshop and Illustrator, you could download a free trial version, which should allow you time enough to make your banner.

I use GIMP on Linux, but it’s also available for Windows, and it’s free. [URL=“http://inkscape.org/index.php?lang=en”]Inkscape is a free alternative to illustrator.