Looking for the best CPM ad companies

Hello all,

I’m new here and am looking for some help. My website generates a substantial amount of traffic (700,000+ uniques a month) yet we are having a very difficult time generating revenue from CPM ad companies. It hasn’t always been this way but the well has seemingly dried up. We had a lot of success with Break Men but have all but given up on them. We are currently running Tribal Fusion and are seeing CPMs slightly over $1.00 with a fill rate over 95%. I’m not really pleased with it and would like to run more in the range of $2-$3 CPMs if at all possible.

We were recently accepted to Giant Realm (Burst’s sister) and are looking to run there but were also declined by Casal Media. Does anyone know of any companies out there that could provide me with the $2-$3 CPMs I am seeking? I would be willing to work exclusive with a network out there that could provide me with this to help meet revenue goals and targets.

Anyone?

Here are some ad companies which are quiet useful for me.
Ad companies
Hope it helps.

Those are the text-based roll-over ones… they are so annoying IMO but they do pay out good if you have really good traffic.

Yeah I’ve done text ads as sudeep19 mentioned but we don’t like them. Looking for higher-tier CPM ad companies that show regular units in the range of $2-$3 CPMs.