Make an ebook or promote products from clickbank?

So should I made an ebook on topics based around blogging? Or will i be more successful trying to promote products from Clickbank or Jvzoo? :injured:

You should do whatever will benefit your market the most. People will not buy your ebook because it exists, they will only buy it if it is helpful.

As Alabamaseo rightly says, people will only buy that kind of ebook if it is helpful, that is, if it provides valuable advice that is worth the purchase price.

In addition, you should consider the competition. Do a search for “blogging” and related subjects in the Amazon Kindle store. You might be surprised by the number of books with names like “How to make money blogging” or “101 blogging tips”.

Of course, if you think you can produce a book with valuable information that hasn’t already been covered, by all means give it a go.

Mike

ClickBank is the best way for newbies.

Why? That’s a bit of a sweeping statement to make without any explanation. :slight_smile:

If you think you can really create a ebook which will be really unique and will add value to the topic, I would suggest you to go and write yourself and then sell it. Otherwise, clickbank is the best available option.

Almost all successful books on ClickBank are about how to make something. I suppose when someone new is trying to enter in affiliate marketing he will choose a niche which is interested in…right?
Now, i see that for a newbie is better to try selling something and get marketing skills before writing and teaching someone something…

I’m not right?

Yes, I agree with that! ebooks and patterns are normally selling good