Make caculation a value

I have a java script calculation script and it outputs using the following code:

<input type=text id=“prodQty1” size=“1” readonly style=“border:0;text-align:right;background-color:#eee;”>

I’m trying to make the output of that be the value inside of this:

<input type=“hidden” id=“product_avail” name=“amount” value=“”>

any thoughts?

It’s not possible to provide effective help without viewing the script that you want us to fix.

Unfortunately, that didn’t do the trick. Originally, the calculation shows here:

Area: <input type=text id=“prodArea1” size=“3” maxlength=“5” onchange=“javascript:jsCalcSQFT(‘prod’,1);”>
S/FT + <input type=text id=“prodWaste1” size=“1” maxlength=“2” value=“10” onchange=“javascript:jsCalcSQFT(‘prod’,1);”>
% Waste = <input type=text id=“prodTArea1” size=“5” readonly style=“border:0;text-align:right;background-color:#eee;”> S/F
= <input type=text id=“prodQty1” size=“1” readonly style=“border:0;text-align:right;background-color:#eee;”> Box(es)&nbsp 

If you replicate the <input type=text id=“prodQty1” size=“1” readonly style=“border:0;text-align:right;background-color:#eee;”> it does not show the second time making me feel like it is only calculating once.

Your calculation code is somehow hooking into the first element, probably using the ID (prodQty1). It’s difficult to tell what you need to do without seeing the relevant javascript, but it could well be as simple as replacing prodQty1 with product_avail.