Making CMYK "work"

1. Make sure you use vector when getting ready to print
  2. Make sure to have a high enough DPI
  3. Make sure you start from CMYK from the begining
  4. Set your document type correctly

No problem, CMYK will work. Though I am not a color expert, still i suggest you the color you have given is not bad. But one thing if you could provide some deep color instead of pink, it would be better.
[URL=“http://www.affiliateleap.com/get-started/find-niche-product-keywords/”]

After reading all these replies I just realized how much I love my printer! I’m also self taught in this area and so have no tricks.

In my ‘trial and error’ I learned that the quality of the output file can be affected by the program. I had an older copy of Pagemaker that I used until I had to upgrade to InDesign (the new industry standard apparently). The output quality was dramatically different for some reason. Even the same file that I created in Pagemaker and then imported into InDesign produced a superior .pdf for printing. So I was wondering how old is the Photoshop program? Is it time to upgrade to CS?

Can I make a suggestion? Work in Indesign. Or Illustrator at a push. There’s nothing on these posters you needed to use Photoshop for and colour for prepress is MUCH easier to handle in Indesign, because that’s what it’s for.

+1

+10!