Malware in Wordpress sites Hostgator Reseller Account

I am having problems with hostgator (reseller account) malwares jumping to my sites.they are cleaning but i am wasting too much time so that’s why i am bit frustrated.
they keep on saying clean your pc,…I have Eset Security Suit and my pc is clean.
they are saying my cpanel password has been compromised but how?they changed my password and i did not log in after that.they admit after that might not be the case,…

i will take precaution steps and secure my sites.

i am thinking to use Better wp security and WP-Security Admin tools by WebsiteDefender

any recommendations?thanks

How many websites do you have in your reseller account?
Any one of your website might have malware script, after cleaning also it spreading it to other websites.
You might need to find that loop hole script and delete them, finally you have to change all passwords.

I don’t have much experience in Web Security, if your reseller account disk space is not much bigger, then make a complete backup, download it locally.
Scan it with your virus scanner, it might inform you the malware spreading script, note down the filepath and delete it on your server.

That’s my suggestion.

Keep in mind that it is possible that a hacker put a backdoor in your account somewhere that you have not detected and is using it to regain access to your account. Hackers tend to do that. So even if you clean things up, the hacker still has an entry point.

I can second the advice above - it should be standard policy following a hacked incident to completely wipe the site files and directories, then start “clean” with wordpress install and re-load your database from a previous sql-dump.
This (usually) takes less time than searching for the “backdoor”