March 2013 Photo-Challenge: "Blue"

Fair call… In that case, in the spirit of the competition - here’s the unedited (besides scaling down) original :slight_smile: Believe it or not, the exactly the same iris as in the edited one above.

These threads always make me so jealous. I can’t take a photo to save myself.

Cool!

^ Makes you wonder when that situation would come up. Maybe if you’re getting mugged at gunpoint, “Take my photo or I’ll blast you!”

Or you’re rock-climbing, “Oh no, the rope’s breaking! Quick! Take a picture!”

:stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: What?! We don’t have a tongue out smiley?

We have this one :crazy:

If ever you could ‘read’ an emotion in a dog’s face, this one is most certainly “BLUE”.

This image is from a couple months ago.
‘Gonzo’, the Black Lab my wife rescued 6 years ago reached the end of his life at 15 years (by the Vet’s best estimate) and we had to say goodbye.
That was just a week after this photo was taken.

This is my entries from Norway when I was on holiday!

Imgur

I know you wanted to stay away from blue skies, but honestly, I just loose it whenever I see this image, so I thought I’d share it!

Poor baby. I want to cuddle him up. He had a good Life for at least six of his years though, and I’m sure there were good things in between the rest as well.

I was hoping someone would come up with that interpretation of “Blue”, by the way.

Lovely. That place looks chilly.

Some great entries this month.

Absolutely.
Ehm, what’s that? A snow canon?

Correct guido2004 and it was in Italy!

It was chilly, and pretty awesome. Next time I want to go somewhere else, ICELAND!

There are some really good entries here! Can’t wait to see who will win! Fun competing though.

Lower case :stuck_out_tongue:

The bluest photo I have :slight_smile:

:lol:
Can’t get much blueer than that! In color and atmosphere.

Last week!

Almost missed this, as I just got home.

3 pics from where I live - The Senja island, northern Norway :slight_smile:

This is an early morning of january 27th - the sun has returned, but is not yet visible in my neighbour village.

This is around 16:30, afternoon - during the polar night

night at Senja - late autumn.

@Crazybanana;

Cool. I was in Norway last month. We went to Alesund, which is about in the middle. The pictures I showed were from a small fishing island called Flatoy, which is about 3/4 hours from Alesund. A wonderful country, just a little bit cold :stuck_out_tongue: