March shout-out: What's the biggest secret that you've ever hidden from your mother?

Don’t worry, no mothers read this. Honestly.

Tell me your deepest darkest secret.

I’ve never really done anything bad. :wink: I didn’t tell my mother that I cut the cat’s whiskers off the time I told her that the neighbour did it. The neighbour took her punishment like a trooper.

your bed can’t talk…

Strikingly similar… I took my dad’s electric razor and shaved a racing stripe down the back of the family dog - a boxer. I denied having anything to do with it and my brother took the heat. It was my word against his and I guess I just did a better job. (:

That I’m adopted. (She’s a blonde.)

That I do adult site jobs from time to time :o

Well, I kept from my mom that I was hit by a car in high school. I kept that secret from her for 6-7 years before I told her. And I didn’t tell her back than because the day after the accident happened I supposed to go on a trip with my school class and I knew she wouldn’t let me. :sick:

Weird, I know.

well,i usually do not tell my parents all my secrets. because i do not tell them if there is anything wrong i have done. but yes,if it is good,i may tell.

I’m more concerned about what isn’t telling me. :slight_smile:

A surprise holiday after her 50th Birthday Party, that was a hard job because she has to know everything :stuck_out_tongue:

Same :slight_smile:

ps: :confused2 I was referring to my mam ^^! :blush:

the pregnancy of my gf…they are not ready for this :lol:

For years it was the fact that I smoked. Now after having given up (for 6 months+ now) it seems that all the worrying was in vain. :rolleyes:

Moral of the story? Don’t worry about a thing. :cool:

Something like this:

Many, many years ago
When I was twenty three,
I got married to a widow,
Pretty as could be.

This widow had a grown-up daughter
With flowing hair of red.
My father fell in love with her,
And soon the two were wed.

This made my dad my son-in-law
And changed my very life.
Now my daughter was my mother,
For she was my father’s wife.

To complicate the matters worse,
Although it brought me joy.
I soon became the father
Of a bouncing baby boy.

My little baby then became
A brother-in-law to dad.
And so became my uncle,
Though it made me very sad.

For if he was my uncle,
Then that also made him brother
To the widow’s grown-up-daughter
Who, of course, was my step-mother.

Father’s wife then had a son,
Who kept them on the run.
And he became my grandson,
For he was my daughter’s son,

My wife is now my mother’s mother
And it makes me blue.
Because, although she is my wife,
She’s my grandma too.

If my wife is my grandmother,
Then I am her grandchild.
And every time I think of it,
It simply drives me wild.

For now I have become
The strangest case you ever saw.
As the husband of my grandmother,
I am my own grandpa!

C’mon… I haven’t told my mother and you expect me to tell you? :stuck_out_tongue:

This is a trick question, you can’t hide anything from your mother !

That I’m adopted. (She’s a blonde.)

That made me laugh so hard I would have had a stroke if I was 30 years older.

I keep plenty of secrets, my mum has no idea what kind of shenanigans I get up to on this forum (she’s a technophobic person like everyone else in my family)… I can’t work out how I managed to be “good” with computers since infancy yet my parent’s can’t work the TV well :stuck_out_tongue:

As my mom says… “that’s why we fed you and let you sleep inside- so you could fix our computers and program our electronics”

Jeff: I have a rule, never work for family. I’ve seen too many posts here and elsewhere where people stopped talking to their relatives due to “helping” them out :stuck_out_tongue:

IMO, working for family is not that bad thing. Sometimes helping our loved one gives you more satisfaction than by getting highly paid from client. :slight_smile: