Margin and Font Issue In Different Browsers

Ok I’m having a problem here…

Here is the URL…

http://amethystmine.com/2012/

Why in Firefox does the fonts act up and dont show well.

Also in Chrome when you go to different sections of the site the Logo is in the perfect spot but in any other browser it isnt.

Could someone quickly give me a hand see where I went wrong with this I’m sure it is something simple only page that seems fine is the map.html page.

Thanks,

Mike

Sorry cobber, but the logo is offline in every browser for me, even Chrome. So maybe try shifting its position a bit … though it’s hard to get it right with the method you’ve used, as you never know how big a user’s fonts are going to be.

The font looks the same to me in Firefox as other browsers. It’s a bit small, and looks better at bigger sizes. You only have Open Sans listed as a font, though, which is a bit risky. Have some fallback fonts in case a user’s computer doesn’t have that font. Also, it might be worth sending the font with the site, using @font-face, as that font is available online. That way, you could perhaps use the actual bold font, rather than setting it to bold via CSS, which doesn’t always look great. :slight_smile:

Hi ralph.m thanks for that is there a better way to do this that I can quickly solve the issue, would you be able to help with that, to get it out of the way, appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mike