Membership question

i want to ask one question to all…almost everyone is new here. so my question is
some forum’s banned me after some posting but i could not understand what’s problem with it.
kindly guide me please…

Hi roozmarry871. If you are getting banned, it’s because you are breaching rules. So make sure to read our FAQ here before posting, to ensure it doesn’t happen to you again! :slight_smile:

i could not understand FAQ…

If you tell us which part you didn’t understand, we can try to explain it for you.

yes explain it for me. if you…

[FONT=Verdana]This might be one of the reasons that you’re running into problems in forums. You have said you want me to explain something, but you haven’t answered my question. Which part of the FAQs do you not understand?

You need to be sure that you read a thread fully and carefully before you reply, or your replies may seem to be irrelevant or off-topic. That could lead to them being removed and eventually even to a ban.
[/FONT]

In a nutshell:

• no spam
  • no self promotion
  • no fluff (answers like “nice post!” that add nothing to a thread)

Behave like you would when engaging in polite conversation with other professionals, and you’ll be fine. :slight_smile:

i was say just hello, i mean i was post just “HELLO” thread on some forums but still banned… its just hello to everyone.

[FONT=Verdana]If the thread is not appropriate to the forum, then it may be seen as fluff or spam. On SitePoint, we have a dedicated thread where members can say “hello” and introduce themselves. Introductory posts made in other areas of the forums will be moved there.

Other forums may not want those kinds of posts at all. That’s why it’s very important, as ralph.m said in post #2, to read the forum rules and ensure you understand them before posting.[/FONT]

It sounds a bit harsh to be banned for saying Hello, but most people don’t come to a forum like this to read a whole bunch of Hellos. They come to read interesting discussions. So the best way to say hello in a forum is to give a useful answer to a question, and join a useful discussion where you share your knoweldge and experience towards a common goal.

Improve the quality of your posts.