Menu not clickable after

hi, i am working on a website and i have anchor issues. when i click from home to some page, it goes but when i click some other page the link doesn’t work.what am i doing wrong?

I won’t comment on the page layout as a whole, as it really needs some rethinking, but something like this might help:

#content {clear:both;}

what was that all about, it did magic trick! also now the services page menu has lost its style :confused:

You aren’t using the same template / layout for each page, which makes life tough. The services page has no wrapper, for example. Maybe go through the code and find all the differences.

thanks! but tell me that trick on .content{clear:both}, how was it that it made my navigation fixed?

On further inspection, the problem was being caused by two rules:

#header {height: 0}
#navigation ul {height: 0;}

Not sure why you’d do that, but that left the floated LIs hanging down, and the content area was sitting over the top of them, so the only way to stop that is clear: both. However, now I’d say remove clear: both and height: 0 on those elements above, and things will also work.

Thanks. If you can help me with problem too. i have this Location. i wanna make it float next to start date. but its not happening. i have also a posted question about something wrong with my slider. the pic doesn’t fade propely. can u help me that

I’m not really clear on what you are asking for in relation to the Location.

Location need to float left opposite to start date like 2 column.location will be in 2nd column

I guess you should create a new div for it after the “Launch” div and float both of them to the left. Give the new div an appropriate width.